Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Port Dover and roadfood price comparison

The good woman was in no cooking mode and suggested we take a drive to the beach. Off we went on a roadfood adventure to get.....What? a hot dog. Port Dover is our favorite drive and it is a great place to sit and share with the birds and people watch. There is nothing quite like being around the water to relax the body and the mind.
I always combine a little work with a little enjoyment of eating out.
Tonight, I thought I would check some prices and do a little comparison from the 3 most popular eateries of hamburgers and hot dogs.
1. The Arbor- hot dogs $3.95 and Hamburgs more?
2. Knechtal's- hot dogs $3.29 and hamburgs $3.49
3. Willie's - hot dogs $3.19 and hamburgs $3.19

I guess this gives me a pretty good idea where to eat next trip.
There is next to no difference between quality, they all serve up a Schnieder's Weenie.It is easier to find parking at the Arbor, I guess we pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment