Monday, August 24, 2009

This is why you are Fat

I have decided it is time to trim a few pounds. Eating out has its downside, eating at home can be a challenge also. Decisions, decisions, what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner means plans have to be made in advance, grocery shopping will be a must if you are following a recipe. There is rarely everything in the house to whip up a recipe.Well! you could cheat and adapt, use what you have on hand but then will the recipe be the same.
I am a firm believer in stick to the recipe.
So I searched the web and came up with a excellent site that will help me achieve my goal. It is my ambition to try each one of these recipes. What do you think I should make first? Check out my choices
My thanks to tiwyf for providing me with a meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment